Tuesday 29 December 2009

THE POWER!!!!!! OF LARDD!!!

Ok, so I am back in Canterbury after Christmas.

I managed to avoid chocolate. (good). I had to watch my fam eat a chocolate cake, that was hard. But I managed to persevere thru.

However. I did eat quite a lot of unlean meats. Turkey. Chicken. Motherfucking gammon. Drenched in pissing cider. Who does that? Jamie Oliver would be gurning his little chops off right nowwww.

Roast power doesn't end at home. In what began a simple trip to the Tesco for some alcobooze ended up in me getting a whole leg of pork for £1.39 LOL and 2 breasts of chicken for something like 69p. (sorry vegetarians!) I will, however, make up for it by eating pasta without meat in it in between.

Tried to play left 4 dead. it was fun, tho I got shitfaced and we couldn't complete the final section. OF THE FIRST LEVEL. HA. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail. Bells was cheap, Bells was drunk. Now I am on the left over Rose. It's pretty gross. But then... what Rose isn't? Is Rose a Rose by any other name? Yeah, cos it tastes like old poo.

I got Modern Warfare 2 for Christmas. Can't wait to bust that shiz out and play it til my xbox melts (or til I complete it, whichever comes first).

It's 07:36 am and I am still typing away and swigging wine. I am like an esteemed authour. Minus the books.

And the esteemed bit.

I'm like a student. Or a wastrel. Same difference. I wish I went to college in the US. Apparently the girls there have sense of pity and sleep with anyone and everyone. Ok, so these girls are cum dumpsters - but - I'm quite open minded. I'll wear protection. Make sure I don't touch another guy's sperm with my weiner. I think I know the drill.

ALSO. I can't believe the BEE BEE CEE used Animal Collective (Brother Sport) on their ads. After ignoring them totally for sound of 09 (or any other previous or post year), using them unashamedly to an audience of perhaps 207 who knew what it was... ODD. ODD BALLS. No wonder Terry 'Tezza' Wogan 'Woganator' quit. No wonder Alan Shearer continues to get work.

PPS. I watched Something Something Darkside. A slight upturn in the fortunes of Family Guy. The references to the making of Empire Strikes Back were particularly pleasing though other jokes fell wide of the mark. I stick with the fact that in terms of general episode, Family Guy no longer cuts the mustard. It does not have the mustardess something such as Al Partridge has, that stands the test of time. I may have dismantled my Corby trouser press but at least I'm never going to use these Tungsten tip screws (ad infinitum).

BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment