Wednesday 18 November 2009

Tasks I ought to complete b4 I go grey.

1. Record an underground classic with my band of upstarts, Neverhadaboner

2. Learn how to play music (see 1.)

3. Make and then release my proposed animated Zombie epic in which I will cunningly use music that is juxtaposed to that what we see on screen. Picture a scene in which a young man is getting his face chewed off whilst the moustachioed smooth pop stylings of Hall and Oates plays on the stereo (strictly diagetic one is hastened to add).

4. Open up underground music club entitled 'Fritzls'

5. Failing 4, make film about man who opens up underground music club entitled 'Fritzls'

6. Write story inspired loosely by The Shawshank Redemption featuring beloved screen actors Roger Moore, Adam West and Billy Dee Williams whose slick womanising ways and saucy quips provide ample humour in a tale of daring escape from the fancy retirement home for the stars which harbours dark secrets.

7. Become a fantastic man.

8. Get everything that I want for Christmas.

9. Run a record label and sign only bands with more than 2 drummers.

10. Make it to the toilet on time.

6 comments: